ComPDFKit Processor for Linux is a comprehensive tool for working with PDFs. It is commonly used for client-side scripting or server-side processing of PDFs. It's a solution for any Linux enterprise or cloud application to give their products the ability to manipulate PDFs
ComPDFKit PDF Processor Supports:
• Annotations:Add, edit, delete notes, free text, shape, ink, markup, stamp, link, sound annotations, etc.
• Forms:Create, edit, and fill out form fields like text field, push button, check box, radio button, combo box, list box, signature fields, and barcode (PDF417, QRCode, DataMatrix).
• Signatures:Create and sign PDFs with digital and electronic signatures.
• Document Editor:Add, remove, and edit PDF pages.
• Split and Merge:We can also split a PDF file into many PDFs and merge PDFs into one file with the Java library.
• Security:Encrypt and Decrypt PDF documents. Set PDF permissions by roles.
• Conversion:Convert PDF files to/from images, Word, Excel, PPT, HTML, CSV, and RTF.
• Redaction:Redact PDF private information with ComPDFKit processor.
• Compare Documents:Compare different versions of PDF files and show all changes in lists.
• Compress:Compress and produce PDF document size with no or minimum visual quality loss.