It is easy to embed ComPDFKit in your iOS app with a few lines of Objective-C code. Takes just a few minutes and get started. The following sections introduce the structure of the installation package, how to run a demo, and how to make an iOS app in Objective-C with ComPDFKit PDF SDK.
ComPDFKit requires the latest stable version of Xcode available at the time the release was made. This is a hard requirement, as each version of Xcode is bundled with a specific version of the iOS Base SDK, which often defines how UIKit and various other frameworks behave.
- iOS 10.0 or higher.
- Xcode 12.0 or newer for Objective-C or Swift.
iOS Package Structure
The package of ComPDFKit PDF SDK for iOS includes the following files shown as below:
- ComPDFKit.xcframework - Include the ComPDFKit dynamic library (arm64_armv7, x86_64-simulator) and associated header files.
- PDFViewer - A folder containing iOS sample projects.
- PDFViewer-Swift - A folder containing Swift iOS sample projects.
- api_reference_ios - API reference.
- developer_guide_ios.pdf - Developer guide.
- release_notes.txt - Release information.
- legal.txt - Legal and copyright information.