ComPDFKit Conversion SDK requires the latest stable version of Xcode available at the time the release was made. This is a hard requirement, as each version of Xcode is bundled with a specific version of the iOS or macOS Base SDK.
- macOS 10.10 or higher.
- macOS 10.10 or higher (If you don't need OCR).
- macOS 10.14 or higher (If you need OCR).
- Xcode 12.0 or newer for Objective-C.
Apple Package Structure
The package of ComPDFKit Conversion SDK for iOS & macOS includes the following files:
- ComPDFKit_Conversion.xcframework - ComPDFKit Conversion SDK dynamic library (arm64_armv7, x86_64) and associated header files.
- Libs - A folder containing all the libraries. See the libraries below:
- ComDocumentAIKit.framework - OCR-related library. Only need to add the library to the project when the current document conversion SDK supports OCR functionality.
- libonnxruntime.1.12.0.dylib - The third-party library that OCR functionality depends on.
- libpaddle2onnx.1.0.5.dylib - The third-party library that OCR functionality depends on.
- libDocumentAI.dylib - The core library for OCR functionality.
- libopencv_world.4.2.0.dylib、libopencv_world.4.2.dylib、libopencv_world.dylib - The image processing library that the conversion library depends on.
- ComPDFKit_Conversion_Demo - A folder containing Apple sample projects.
- Developer_Guide_Apple.pdf - Developer guide.
- Release_Notes.txt - Release information.
- Legal.txt - Legal and copyright information.
- Resources - OCR-related resources.