It is easy to embed ComPDFKit Conversion SDK in your Windows program with a few lines of C# code. It takes just a few minutes and we will show you how to use it.
The following sections introduce the structure of the installation package, how to run a demo, and how to make a Windows program in C# with ComPDFKit Conversion SDK.
- Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Visual Studio 2017 or higher.
- .NET Framework 4.6.1 or higher.
Windows Package Structure
The package of ComPDFKit Conversion SDK for Windows includes the following files:
- API_Reference_Windows - API reference.
- Lib - ComPDFKit Conversion SDK dynamic library (x86,x64).
- ComPDFKit_Conversion_Demo - A folder containing Windows sample projects.
- Developer_Guide_Windows.pdf - Developer guide.
- Release_Notes.txt - Release information.
- Legal.txt - Legal and copyright information.
- Source - Word template and PPT template.