It is easy to embed ComPDFKit PDF SDK in your Windows program with a few lines of C# code. Takes just a few minutes and get started. The following sections introduce the structure of the installation package, how to run a demo, and how to make a Windows program in C# with ComPDFKit PDF SDK.
Please make sure that the .NET Desktop Development and .NET Framework 4.6.1+ development tools workload is part of your installation.
- Windows 7,8,10 and 11 (32-bit, 64-bit) .
- Visual Studio 2017 or higher.
- .NET Framework 4.6.1 or higher.
Windows Package Structure
The package of ComPDFKit PDF SDK for Windows includes the following files shown as below:
- lib - Include the ComPDFKit dynamic library (x86,x64).
- ComPDFKit.Demo - A folder containing Windows sample projects.
- api_reference_windows - API reference.
- developer_guide_windows.pdf - Developer guide.
- release_notes.txt - Release information.
- legal.txt - Legal and copyright information.